We have to be realistic: Tomorrow is Föhn. The day is canceled.
Forecasts for 11 o'clock:
5hp (increases to 7hp), very fast change (not good).
Strong thermals, base 3000+ = we would fly fully in the wind
Wind from the south over the Luckmanier to Disentis.
Flight possible until 9 or 10 o'clock, but attention with landing in Disentis.
Information in the brochures in the HQ.
4hp north overpressure, still SW on top, north below. Possibly thick soup.
Weather improvement, base low (just above launch site).
20% chance for a task.
Good for Task
08 August 2018, Martin Scheel
Post a new comment:
Please log in to post a new comment.